Friday, November 30, 2012

yawn....

How is tomorrow December 1st? Why am I so tired? And again I must ask, how is it already December?

This week has been a blur. Work has been hectic. Court has been a nightmare. I. Am. Exhausted.

Despite my fatigue, I managed to go to two events this week to kick off the holiday party season. I don't see how people do it...managing a busy workload and being able to go out during the week.... I need a nap. Seriously.











7 comments:

  1. I know, girl. My week was hectic as well and I don't see how people do it either. Loooove the red lip. So pretty and sophisticated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty pics!! Hopefully things will slow down some this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to have some fun too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see how people can manage to do all that during the week either. My children pretty much consume most of my energy and grad school takes the rest. I don't even consider it unless I have to.

    You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete