Monday, May 20, 2013

And then I updated my bucket list.....


So.... In light of my current status in life, it is not too often that I have weekends full of these sorts of shenanigans....

In my defense, I made a conscious effort to completely indulge this weekend so I wouldn't have time to sit up and remind myself that exactly one year ago my ex and I broke this exact past weekend... But I digress....

And contrary to popular belief, just because you are a classy lawyer lady does not mean you can't attend hardcore rap concerts.... and go to drive-thru liquor stores (there was no alcohol consumed in my vehicle) or have bottomless mimosas at brunch and/or indulge in other activities which shall remain nameless..... I will just plea the fifth......forget digressing.....











We saw Jeezy perform Friday night, and the show was AMAZING... The crowd was a tad sketchy, but I still had a blast & I can now update my bucket list & cross out attend concert for a guilty pleasure artist....


I didn't get home Friday night until almost 5 am.... But I woke up like a trooper and went to brunch for a birthday celebration... Prickly Pear Mimosas are now my new favorite! 


I slept the remainder of my Saturday away and woke up bright and early for the 7:15 service at church. After that I went to brunch and three pitchers of mimosas later... The remainder of my Sunday took a turn back into the realm of plead the fifth..... 



Good times. Good times. 
The only thing I didn't like about my weekend is that it is officially feeling like summer down here and I HATE being hot.....


4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh. 106 degrees, yuck!

    But what a weekend! Glad you had a blast and I so want to try pear mimosas now!

    You look gorgeous! I so want to go to a concert!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome weekend -- besides the 106 degrees part. And you're right, just because you're a lawyer does not mean you can do things that you enjoy or that you can't simply unwind and have fun!

    ReplyDelete