Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

I have really been digging through my photo albums from my law school graduation weekend lately. I found this picture of my mother, grandmother & I.

I love those ladies! We are like night and day & all the same at once. I am very grateful for my mother. She is the ultimate support system, friend, mentor and just an overall great person.

I wish my mother, aunts, grandmother, & friends a Happy Mother's Day!!!!



I have had the laziest weekend ever and I loved every minute of it. I have slept, rest, relaxed and all of the above since I got home from work Friday. I am not looking forward to the weekend ending, but alas there is still money to be made and life to be lived :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures!

    Your mom and grandma are beautiful as are you.

    ReplyDelete