Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Social



I'm linking up with the Sunday Social today.......

This Weeks Questions:

1. 4 favorite things to do on a weekend: REST~ BRUNCH ~ CHURCH~ TRAVEL

I find that lately I haven't really been enjoying my weekends unless I have been out of town. I love to travel, and being here every weekend is slightly boring these days....

I slept a lot this weekend. I have not been feeling well, & the weekends are the perfect time to get things back on track...

& brunch is always my favorite meal of the day, I love trying new places and going to eat after church service....

2. 4 favorite things about your best friend: I have more than one best friend, so I shall share 4 about each


Jess: she's sincere, she keeps it real, she's giving (although sometimes too much)& I love her spirit

Jameika: she keeps me rolling, she is always down for whatever, she's fashionable, and she never judges

Danielle: she is like my big little sister, she gives great advice, she a straight-up wordsmith & comedian, she's my soul sister


3. 4 things you would do with $100,000: If I pay off my law school loans, I would only be left with a fraction of the money... so with the remainder I would probably pay off my car, buy something nice I have been coveting and save the rest......


4. 4 favorite books you’ve ever read: The Shack, The Coldest Winter Ever, The Lovely Bones & Gone Girl

5. 4 favorite snack foods: chips (hot fries, Cheetos puffs- all bad) pepper jack cheese sticks, sliced apples & cereal

6. 4 things that you must do daily: Check my email, check Facebook, wrap my hair before I go to bed & take a Zyrtec so I can not be a mouth breather...

Unfortunately my Zyrtec a day plan didn't work this weekend and I have been battling allergies all day. On Friday night, I started to feel bad after I left my CLE so I stayed in bed all day--well into Saturday. I had to get up eventually for a birthday party Saturday night at a karaoke bar, so I tried to cure myself with hot tea from Starbucks and then frozen yogurt (for soothing purposes) but nothing worked. I stayed at the party for a couple of hours & had to leave without singing anything... My Sunday has been spent coughing, sneezing and medicating. No bueno & no Cinco de Mayo celebrating for me.... I am hoping I start to feel better by morning.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend!!!!




6 comments:

  1. Brunch is totally my favorite meal also. It is always the highlight of my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that stinks. Allergies are the worst. I've been rubbing my eyes all day.

    And I so want that froyo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i actually had to go to the dr this week :-( its going to be a long next few months!

      Delete
  3. love that you were able to sleep in....i need one of those soon!!

    ReplyDelete