I saw this on one of my favorite blogs Brooklyn Active Mama & decided to play along..............
5 things that I am passionate about:
1) Helping: The ultimate reason I decided to become a lawyer was to help others. Whether it be gain peace of mind, or handle sensitive matters.. just mainly to make sure that everyone is afforded the same justice despite their standing in life.
2) Reading: I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOOKS.... Ever since I was a little girl reading has always been my passion. I've read literally hundreds and hundreds of books.
3) The Lord : I didn't grow up super religious, but now as I have lived through so many things, I know it was only by the grace of God!
4) Friendship: I value true friendships. I believe in loyalty and that is a quality I love most about my true friends.
5) Food: I love to eat. I just wish I loved to work out as much as I loved food.
5 things I’d like to do before I die
1) Get married.
2) Have at least one child.
3) Write a book.
4) Pay off my student loans.
5) Own a home with a big porch area & a reading nook.
5 things I say all the time
“Blah, Blah, Blah”
“I can't call it”
“One day my prince with come”
“Sigh” (as in I say the word, not make the sound lol)
“Eww"
5 Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately…
Envy- by Sandra Brown, just finished reading that last night
Carry the One- by Carol Anshaw
Instyle magazine
People magazine
Lucky magazine
5 favorite movies
1) My Best Friend's Wedding
2) Fools Rush In
3) The Best Man
4) Mean Girls
5) The Devil Wears Prada
5 places I’d like to visit
1) NYC
2) Rome, Italy
3) Spain
4) Trinidad
5) San Francisco
5 People I’d like to tag
I’m pretty sure everyone has done this before... Even I may have done this before.... Who knows.... But anyone feel free to tag yourself......
Haha I say blah, blah, blah and sigh all the time too!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love The best man!
I want to visit San Francisco and Italy one day too.
I can't wait for The Best Man Sequel to come out later this year!!!!!!!!!!!
Delete