Today is an off day for me... Not by choice, since I woke up this morning with my eye swollen shut...I haven't done anything off day worthy except go to the doctor this morning. Sigh. If you have ever seen the movie the Color Purple, think back to Oprah Winfrey's character Miss Sophia after she got beat up... Yeah. That's how I look. Not as swollen as this morning since I already started the medication, but yeah. I digress...
I can't believe tomorrow is August 1st. Does happy dance, but not really. I'm just glad it's another month closer to cooler temperatures and FALL :)
This month was pretty busy for me. I feel like I am in need of another vacation. I'm dreading all of the emails and voice mail that await me tomorrow when I go back to my office.
It's kind of crazy because I can't really remember all that occurred this month. It's kind of a blur. Or maybe my thoughts are jumbled since I'm functioning with one good eye at the moment. Who knows. I just scrolled through the photos in my phone, and by the looks of things I guess whatever I was doing this month, I at least had some good times. Hopefully I won't be as random as I am now tomorrow.
Okay, bye.

your photos are beautiful. You are so pretty.
ReplyDeletehttp://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com
Thanks!
DeleteYou are the prettiest! Loving you in that head scarf!
ReplyDeleteHope your eye is all good now. Was it an allergy reaction?
Thanks chick! I still don't know what did it. I was playing with the dog the night before so maybe some hair got in there but it was SWOLLEN like crazy! The antibiotic drops helped after a couple of days. ;)
Delete