Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

My first day of the new year has been reflective, relaxing and peaceful.

I've spent a lot of time reading, writing out goals I'd like to accomplish and indulging in the Law & Order:Special Victims Unit marathon on television.

Twenty-twelve was definitely not my best year. I am glad that it is over.

I am beyond grateful for new beginnings. I am glad that this year is blemish-free, and untainted.

I am in control of the memories I can make in 2013. I can choose to be happier than I was last year. The new year is full of endless possibilities. The Lord kept me here so I could keep on living.

I plan to actually experience this year. I choose to go places I have never been before. I choose to let go, and move forward. I am going to be a better me than I was last year.

I know it won't always be easy, but at this very moment, on day one of three-hundred & sixty-five, it is still possible to truly enjoy this entire year.



2 comments:

  1. Yes it is, I am looking forward to being a vessel for the lord, I don't think I did all the well in 2012, but this year will be different, I will give more of my self to him.

    Looking forward to hearing about all the great experiences you'll have in 2013

    Blessings and Happy New Year

    Maya D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that this year is certainly better than the last for you!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete