Forever Evolving............ Constantly changing. Creating, learning. Better, Everyday.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Sunday Social
I'm linking up for the first time... now on with the Sunday Social....
This Weeks Questions: Lets Reintroduce ourselves shall we?
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging? Change of Venue, I've been blogging since 2008 and this is my third blog since then...
2. Why do you blog? I started blogging while I was waiting on bar results & got addicted. I don't use it as a business, I just like having an outlet to write and reflect & I enjoy the networking aspect of it.
3. What is the first blog you ever followed? One of the first blogs I ever followed is no longer in existence :-( but I do still attempt to keep up with Autumn & follow her new blog. She's a great writer.... Another first was the blog formerly known as Three Years Down, now titled Where My Soul Belongs.
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012? I don't really have a favorite post from 2012.. Last year was a rough year for me so I'm trying not to look back until I think I am actually ready to.
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013? Be more consistent with posting, work on my writing & try to discover new blogs to read...
6. Top 3 favorite blogs to follow?
Lipgloss & Binky
A Complete Waste of Makeup
Illegally Blonde
Where My Soul Belongs
...I could keep going on and on, but I can't remember the blog titles to my other favorites...I can think of the authors names though..Faith, CeCe, A Brooklyn Mama... and many many more... Wait I guess I technically didn't follow directions, whoops.....
Aside from the Sunday socializing, I am so sad to see the Houston Texans out of the playoffs. Good luck next year & hopefully the Ravens can make it all the way! #teamRayLewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like this link up! Isn't it sad when our favorite blogs close? It's like we are missing something after we have grown so used to reading their writings...thanks for the shout I'm going to look into the other ones you mentioned :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh, it's always so sad when a blogger closes their blog. I had a good friend do that and even though we stay in touch by email and text, I still miss her blog!!
ReplyDeleteIt's so interesting finding out why people blog. Your reasons are very similar to mine. : )
ReplyDeleteThat is one of the things I hate! When a blogger you begin to feel is a friend just shuts down.
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew blogging existed in 2008, that would have been very interesting ;).
P.S. where's your follow button?
I finally figured it out & now have a follow button :-)
DeleteThanks for sharing your blog 411 with us ;]. My blog resolutions for this year is to post shorter blog posts. Checking out the links now!
ReplyDeleteKimberly
KIMBERLYLUXE.COM
thanks for stopping by!!
DeleteHi there! I've just started blogging & I can't imagine my new friends quitting their blogs! Happy belated by the way. I celebrated by 10th anni. of 21 too:) Nice to meet you. Joi @ Rx Fitness Lady
ReplyDelete