Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ten Things.....


1)This picture of Kerry Washington, awesome... She is so pretty & I love her hair ;-)


2)It's too cold for court. I need to invest in winter apparel, but Texas weather is so unpredictable that it doesn't really make sense to buy real winter clothing here.. It could be hot two days from now....

3)I finally figured out how to add a FOLLOW button to my blog... I feel smart.

4)I booked a flight to visit my best friend from college this upcoming weekend! Super excited to see her!!!

5)The downside of trip-taking: I need to pack.

6)It feels great when hard work is recognized... I had my year-end review at work yesterday & it went remarkably well! But despite the review, there is always room for progress so I look forward to setting and achieving more goals this upcoming year....

7)Advice- Don't let others control your happiness. People can only do what you allow them to do & your reaction to their actions makes a world of difference in how you feel in the long run. Know when to hold them & when to fold them.........

8)I want an excuse to wear a ball gown.... I want to get dressed up and go out somewhere fancy...maybe there is a senior prom I can crash......not really.

9)Sometimes, I think too much.....


10)Other times, I don't think enough........

2 comments:

  1. i love her too! i think your hair and her hair look so alike in the pictures ;)

    yay i can finally follow you!

    i hate packing too. have a great time on your trip!

    9 and 10 ... story of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kerry, and I love her hair on this pic.
    Number 3 is funny lol.. following you now :)
    I couldn't agree more with number 6 and 7.. 9? yeah that's me.. 10? yeah that one too :P

    I'm sure you'll have an awesome time with you friend :)

    Sauniya'

    ReplyDelete